The Concerned Future Foundation, Inc. was established in August of 2002 as an operating foundation whose sole purpose is to support and carry out the charitable purposes of Concerned, Inc., an organization that serves persons in and around Shelby County, Iowa with physical and/or mental disabilities. Concerned, Inc. is recognized as a qualified charity under Section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Role of the Concerned Future Foundation, Inc.
- To solicit and receive contributions, gifts, grants, or bequests from individuals, foundations, partnerships, associations, governmental bodies, public or private corporations and agencies
- To maintain, use, invest, manage, and apply income for the charitable, educational, and scientific purposes of Concerned, Inc.
- To publicize and promote the Foundation in order to foster the public’s awareness, understanding, and support of Concerned, Inc., its mission, and the issues affecting disabled persons
- To assist and coordinate with other persons and organizations in pursuing the above purposes
- To coordinate any other purposes exclusively charitable or educational within the meaning of Section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Suggestions on How You Can Help
- Prepare a will. Without a formal legal plan, your assets may be distributed despite your intentions imposing added stress to your family members. Then, in your will leave a gift to the Concerned Future Foundation, Inc. so that our clients may benefit from your gift.
- Consider using specific assets for your charitable gift to the Concerned Future Foundation, Inc. including: stocks, bonds, CDs, real estate, art, jewelry, and automobiles.
- Name the Concerned Future Foundation, Inc. as a beneficiary of your pension plan, retirement plan, or life insurance policy.
- Honorariums and Memorials – Its easy to pay tribute to a loved one, family member, co-worker, or friend when you honor or memorialize them with a donation in their name to the Concerned Future Foundation, Inc. It is a convenient and thoughtful way to give a gift for any occasion. “In Honor” gifts are perfect for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or any other special event . Remember loved ones with memorial gifts to the Concerned Future Foundation, Inc. and encourage family and friends to do the same.
- Call Shilo Bladt, Director of Development at Concerned, Inc. regarding special funds or projects you can support with your gift at (712) 755-5834. Or click here to email Shilo.