You can help improve the lives of people with disabilities by getting involved at Concerned, Inc.
Concerned, Inc. depends on private gifts to improve our services, facilities and equipment. Your donation means the difference between bare-bones services and the kind of caring, meaningful lives we want to provide for the people we serve. Financial support for Concerned, Inc. can take many forms:
- Donor Card – click here to download a Contribution form
- Memorials or “in honor” gifts – It’s easy to pay tribute to a loved one, family member, co-worker, or friend when you honor or memorialize them with a donation in their name to Concerned, Inc. It is a convenient and thoughtful way to give a gift for any occasion. “In Honor” gifts are perfect for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or any other special event. Remember loved ones with memorial gifts to Concerned, Inc. and encourage family and friends to do the same.
- Planned Giving (bequests, gift annuities, life insurance) – Planned giving includes all major gifts to non-profit organizations planned in the sense that the decision to make a major gift is carefully thought out by the donor.
Planned giving not only avoids or eliminates taxes for your heirs, but it may enhance your other lifetime goals. Planned Giving is the gift that gives back to you. There are many forms of planned giving available to every donor.
How YOU Can Help!
- Prepare a will. Without a formal legal plan, your assets may be distributed despite your intentions imposing added stress to your family members. Then, in your will leave a gift to Concerned, Inc. so that our clients may benefit from your gift.
- Consider using specific assets for your charitable gift to Concerned, Inc. including: stocks, bonds, CDs, real estate, art, jewelry, and automobiles.
- Name Concerned, Inc. as a beneficiary of your pension plan, retirement plan, or life insurance policy.
- Call or email Shilo Bladt, Director of Development at Concerned, Inc. regarding special funds or projects you can support with your gift at (712) 755-5834.
Volunteers play a vital role in Concerned, Inc.’s services. There are many opportunities available, with flexible hours to meet your interests and needs.
Some areas where volunteers are needed include:
- Working at Concerned, Inc.
- Helping with special events such as fundraiser, etc.
- Lending expertise in your special talent
- And so very much more!
For More Information on Getting Involved, Contact Us!
1812 Industrial Parkway
Harlan, IA 51537
Would you like to learn more about Concerned, Inc.? We’d love to come visit your group, church or school and speak about Concerned, Inc. services for people with disabilities and/or arrange a tour of our new facility.
Our program can include a speaker, formal or informal presentation or any combination to suit your needs. You’re also welcome to visit Concerned, Inc. to meet some of the people who depend on our services and see first hand our daily activities.
If you are in the Harlan, Iowa area and would like to arrange a visit, please contact us at (712) 755-5834 or via email at email@example.com.
Its easy to pay tribute to a loved one, family member, co-worker, or friend when you honor or memorialize them with a donation in their name to Concerned, Inc. It is a convenient and thoughtful way to give a gift for any occasion. “In Honor” gifts are perfect for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or any other special event. Remember loved ones with memorial gifts to Concerned, Inc. and encourage family and friends to do the same.